The new-generation IsatPhone 2 joins IsatPhone Pro in our handheld satellite phone portfolio – bringing more choice to customers wanting the reliability Inmarsat delivers.
IsatPhone 2 is a tough phone for a tough world. The robust handset has been engineered to cope with anything that nature can throw at it – from searing heat to icy blasts, desert sandstorms or
monsoon rain. It offers unrivalled battery life – 8 hours of talk time and up to 160 hours on standby.
Together, IsatPhone 2’s design and capabilities – including safety features – make it ideal for the most demanding of users in sectors such as civil government, oil and gas, NGOs, and media.
All the features you need
1) Dependable connectivity
2) High voice quality
3) Voicemail, text and email messaging
4) Extended battery capacity
5) Assistance button – sends GPS location data and
text to pre-set emergency number
6) Tracking – sends location information
7) Bluetooth for hands-free use
8) Incoming call alerts with antenna stowed
9) Ergonomic and ruggedised handset
See More Details
Isatphone 2 Brochure